|Job reference nr.:||AR-124863|
|Job category:||Platforms & Jack Ups, Decommissioning|
|Start date:||November 1, 2021|
We are looking for a fulltime Crewing Officer for our client in Hoofddorp for long term. Our client is a is a decommissioning services specialist integrating the whole value chain. They own their own assets and provide first-class engineering support in well abandonment, offshore operations’ preparation, as well as structural removal and transport. Conducting offshore operations in the safest and most efficient manner is their main goal.
You’re responsible for the day-to-day coordination and administration concerning the scheduling/ planning of offshore personnel. You ensure that all units are staffed with the best qualified / trained personnel on board.
You’re the first focal point on all offshore personnel and crewing matters.
Your work location is primarily at the office of Hoofddorp but includes offshore and on visits on-site.
What do you need to do?
- Responsible for the follow up of the Crew Planning and associated logistic required
- Coordinate and manage all logistics for offshore personnel – helicopters, boats, airplanes, land transportation, accommodation
- Liaise with crewing agents and acts as focal point for crewing matters
- Responsible to keep the offshore planning up-to-date in relation with offshore OIM and operations manager
- Identify vacancies, employee movements, promotions, terminations, crew-change and employee relations information to Rig Managers, offshore supervisors and other relevant parties
- Coordinates and supervises the introduction process of new employees offshore
- Maintains, implements, monitors and continuously improves the crewing procedures and systems
- Monitors the up-to-date personnel records and data of current crew onboard and ensures confidentiality at all times
- Liaises with crewing agencies and arranges monthly meetings with all crewing agents
- Liaise with the Competency and Training Administrator
- Staffs rigs with the best qualified candidates and best teams by recruiting suitable qualified seagoing employees and ensuring their qualifications meet company, statutory and regulatory requirements in relation & agreement with operations manager
- Your focal point for offshore applicants by e-mail or telephone
- Recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ new offshore personnel offshore together with relevant line manager (operations, projects or wells)
- Conducts screening of crewing agents’ personnel before presenting to Rig Management / Offshore Management for final interview
- Your responsible for offshore new starter introduction as well as managing leavers departure with the support of the line manager (operations or project or wells)
Records and Payroll
- Assist to develop strategies supporting continuous improvement of crewing and other HR related processes for offshore personnel
- Liaise with the HR Team and provide accurate data for salary calculation. Monthly and yearly
- Liaise with our clients Offshore team to keep them aware of their planning and work records – including Day balance (Monthly and Yearly)
- Check and approve payable hours for full fleet
- Expense management marine staff
Operational and employee relations
- Liaise with offshore employees to ensure issues regarding policy, payroll or benefit questions are effectively resolved, with guidance from line manager when required
- Provides assistance to Offshore Supervisors for all rigs as required (i.e. with appraisals offshore)
- Communicates regularly with Operations Manager, Project Manager and Well Operations Manager
- Management and coordination of project manning in line with Project manager.
What do you have?
- Degree level (minimum qualification);
- You are a Crewing Assistant with minimal one year experience;
- You live in The Netherlands and speak and write good English and Dutch language is a plus;
- You are able to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- Maintaining quality and the ability to work in a friendly manner to standard operating procedures;
- You pay attention to detail and good communication skills;
- You are self-disciplined, logical, accurate, compliant, factual, conventional, flexible, active, cautious when making decisions;
- You are experienced with Microsoft Office and able to work within multi-cultural environment;
- Knowledge of personnel software is a plus;
- Experience in handling people and managing large group logistics compulsory.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.