Deck Rating - CTV
|Job reference nr.:||CL-091803|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||January 1, 2020|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Deck Rating - CTV. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Will operate from the harbour area of Budai (formerly known as Po-te-chhui)
- As a Deck Rating, you will assist the Master in running all deck operations including personnel transfer to wind farms, crane operations, mooring, maintenance of equipment and any other duties as instructed by Master.
- All crew are expected to share on board domestic duties including cleaning and cooking.
- You will be required to work on shifts or such other working patterns onboard the vessel in compliance with vessel’s operational requirements and local regulations.
- When the CTV is operating 12 hours or more a day, it will be moored overnight in the port and crew will be accommodated onboard the vessel.
- You will be working on 3 months ON, 3 months OFF rotation cycle (This may vary according to requirements)
- Assume responsibility onboard vessel as authorised and in the absence of the Master;
- Perform the safe navigation and operation of the vessel in an environmentally sound manner in cooperation with or in the absence of the Master and in accordance to statutory regulations and QHSE procedures;
- Assist Master on vessel documentations and certifications
- Ensure all lifting appliances onboard are properly tested, certified and in working condition;
- Participate in vessel drills and conduct familiarisation and/or training of new crew when required;
- Monitor operational condition and conduct proper maintenance of vessel’s medical stores, deck equipment, life-saving and fire-fighting appliances and other safety systems and stores onboard;
- In cooperation with the Master to ensure vessel is loaded and discharged in accordance to safe practices, statutory requirements and company guidelines;
- Assist in emergency and damage control situations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Taiwanese & Taiwanese Permanent Residents to apply only due to flag requirements
- Deck Rating / Navigational Watch Certificate or higher issued by Maritime Port Bureau of Taiwan.
- Experience in small high speed vessel engine room operations preferred but not essential
- Valid STCW 95/2010 Basic training certificates including but not limited to
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Fire Prevention and Advance Fire Fighting
- Medical First Aid
- Security Awareness Training and Personal Safety & Social Responsibility.
- Valid Seafarer Medical Certificate
- Good command over Mandarin is required. Basic knowledge of English preferred.
Should you be interested in the position of Deck Rating - CTV, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-091803