Deckhand with Roustabout experience
|Job reference nr.:||TK-109123|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups, Decommissioning|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 1, 2021|
|Job duration:||8 months|
|Schedule:||4 Weeks On / 4 Weeks Off|
Are you curious about what you can learn while working offshore and what role you can play in oil, gas and sustainable industry? Do you dare to take a challenge of regularly working outside as a Deckhand / Roustabout? Do you live in the Netherlands or within driving distance?
Our client is a specialist in decommissioning and engineering support in well abandonment, offshore preparation and removal.
As a Deckhand you are an all-round employee, you switch tasks and deck locations daily. You carry out work on the drilling floor or deck. Together with the deck crew team you ensure that all preparations have been made for the implementation work and the lifting plan can be carried out.
Ideal candidate has 1-3 years of drilling experience as Deckhand, not afraid of dirty work, is dedicated and reliable personality.
The activities are:
- Assisting and crane drivers
- Preparing cargo for loading and unloading by attaching suitable slings.
- Performing simple maintenance work - such as painting and cleaning and assisting in reparation works
- Assisting during landing and refueling of helicopters
- Assisting with rig movements and handling and towing of anchors
To qualify for this position you meet the requirements / wishes below. Do you have at least 3 of the certificates below?
- Helicopter Landing Officer and / or Helicopter Deck Assistant Certificate
- Basic Offshore Certificate incl. CA-EBS
- Member Fire Fighting and Rescue Team Offshore Certificate
- Offshore Medical Certificate
- MIST Certificate
- Banksman Certificate
If you are interested in this position, please click on “apply now” to send your application to us.
For more information you can always get into contact with Jin Yoo, personnel coordinator in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands, with a reference number TK-109123.