Deputy Quality Manager
|Job reference nr.:||SL-116136|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||April 1, 2021|
|Job duration:||9 months|
Our client is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world's most sustainable energy company. Take up this opportunity that will unleash your full potential, and you will experience a diverse and dynamic working environment. As Deputy Quality Manager you will be responsible to establish and deploy quality management of activities to reach the project objectives.
- Establish and deploy the quality program for the project
- Ensure that adequate quality requirements are defined and adhered to
- Ensure the implementation of the quality program
- Monitor and report on quality performance
- Foster a continual improvement culture.
- Master’s degree or similar within a technical or engineering discipline
- Proven experience in the field of quality management from relevant fields of industry (i.e. major construction projects)
- Proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- Speak and write English fluently
- Thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.