|Job reference nr.:||LM-124498|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 29, 2021|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We are recruiting for experienced Derrickmen to mobilise to a variety of North Sea rigs.
Professionals must hold all necessary North Sea certificates and be available to mobilise imminently.
Due to the urgent nature of some of these positions and local travel restrictions, we are accepting applications from UK based professionals only
- Working in the derrick to safely and efficiently assist the Driller in centering, raising and lowering all casing, drill pipe and tubular through the drill floor rotary table.
- Ensuring the smooth operation and support function of the mud module including preventative. maintenance and general repairs of mud equipment as requested by the Driller and Mud Engineer.
- Ensuring chemicals and mud mixture meets the needs of drilling operations.
- Supervise loading of liquid mud products of water vessels.
- Performing general maintenance and upkeep of the equipment in the chemical, mud and pump rooms and also assisting the Driller and Roughnecks on board the drill floor as and when required.
Professionals must have previous experience in the same role and hold the following certification - BOSIET/FOET, MIST,OGUK Medical & Vantage Shoulder Measurements
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.