|Job reference nr.:||SD-120690|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||July 5, 2021|
We are looking for a full time Development Engineer to join on of Atlas' clients within the Engineering Department located in the province of South-Holland. Are you combining your commercial skills with a technical background within the wind industry and looking for a new challenge? Then we might be looking for you!
The Development Engineer will be part of project teams looking to improve the company’s capability and performance on the more and more challenging wind farm design and installation market.
- Develop innovative solutions to support the offshore projects
- Support tender and business development with new concept designs
- Review procedures and design documents
- Manage the interfaces between the various departments within the development projects
- Prepare and review reports on in-house analyses
- Contribute to internal meetings, client meetings, yard visits, mobilizations and offshore works
- Keep track of relevant technology developments Capability Profile
- Master and or Academic Technical Degree (Mechanical, Civil, Naval or Aerospace)
- Multi-disciplinary engineering skills (Hydraulic, Control, Mechanical, Structural)
- Communication Skills
- Social Skills
- Relevant functional education or experience
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.