|Job reference nr.:||KK-084297|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||February 1, 2019|
We are regularly looking for good document controllers. Are you interested? Just apply.
Roles and tasks:
- Based on the clients' specifications and the project-specific requirements the Document Controller is responsible for preparing and processing documentation from several Digital Storage Devices (e.g. SharePoint) in order to structure and compile the Project File.
- In this process the Document Controller aligns pro-actively with (cross border) project team members;
- Responsible for the correct quality assurance by checking documents on formal aspects (signatures / final versions / meta data);
- Managing the review process of Project Management and Decision Making documentation and carrying out and ensuring a complete Project file;
- Aligns with the document managers in order to control and manage the process of the final handover documentation (based on clients' specifications) and in accordance with relevant stakeholders;
- Strong administrative skills; hands-on mentality and able to organize and schedule activities well and have an affinity for administrative processes and IT;
- Intermediate vocational qualification (MBO+)
- You show initiative, you are analytic, sensitive to different interests and capable of making a well-balanced judgment;
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint is a must;
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality';
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
Should you be interested in the position of Document controller, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Arfat Rodjan, Personnel Coordinator in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number KK-084297