|Job reference nr.:||MK-085234|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||February 5, 2019|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Engineering & Project Controls. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Document Controller to work in Netherlands. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
The job at hand is a part-time position of 24 hours per week in the vicinity of The Hague. The duration of this position is 6 months with a possibility to extend that period.
The tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure controlled documents are registered, issued and stored in a correct, consistent and punctilious manner. Endeavour to ensure that controlled documents and drawings are where they should be when they should be.
- Manage the lifecycle of controlled documents ensuring that changes to documents are carried out within a consistent (where practicable) controlled change management process. Progresses and expedites controlled documentation through an IDC lifecycle.
- Receives, registers, files and formally issues controlled documentation. Generates and maintains accurate document listings. Allocates document numbers.
- Undertakes regular Document Control Centre (DCC) overdue reporting.
- Follows procedures and established practices and actively contributes to improvements and efficiencies of Dana NL DCC functions.
- Operates “in place” document control software.
- Liaises with DCC customers and 3rd parties on Document Control issues
- When involved with projects endeavors to ensure a smooth, accurate and timely handover to Operations and making documentation available to appropriate personnel in a timely manner. Also responsible for receiving documentation from Projects on behalf of Operations.
- Deputizes for Senior Document Controller in his absence.
- Any other Document Control related duties as directed by Snr Document Controller.
- Implementing relevant (and relevant parts of) processes, procedures, guidelines and work instructions.
- Responsible for normal DCC checking of documentation. Typically this includes checking of consistency and accuracy of revisions, numbering and dates and where possible application of metadata/classification on ODMS system. (Dependency on timelines in which case balance needs to be given to issuing the documentation “to allow the job done to get done”).
- Ongoing maintenance of hardcopy library. Focal point for offsite hardcopy archiving within The Netherlands.
- Point of contact within the company for large photocopying, printing or scanning jobs that cannot be carried out within individual departments or functions.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of document control ideally in an upstream oil and gas environment and ideally with a background that includes a mixture of projects and operations.
- Excellent knowledge for identification, reviewing and analysing documents produced by and for the company for classification and storage
- Aware of procedures for storage and classification of records.
- Awareness of company procedures and impacting processes at DCC dept.
- Familiar with electronic document/information management systems to contributor standard
- Speak English (manager is English native speaker).
- Able to prioritize appropriately.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic and self motivated. Should demonstrate a pro-active approach to work, show initiative and be resourceful
- Should be a good team player with a hands-on approach to work
Should you be interested in the position of Document Controller, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Menno Knol, Account Manager in Hoofddorp, Netherlands stating reference number MK-085234