|Job reference nr.:||SD-100564|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 20, 2020|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Document manager to work in Netherlands. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
As the Document Manager you are responsible for defining and implementing documentation and information management routines in order to ensure full transparency, traceability and control of information generated in Offshore NL departments and projects. This includes project initiation documentation as well as the (handover) documentation during Project initiation and realization stage, define required documentation and information for operation & maintenance stage, control of non- project related documentation streams. It is your job to design and implement relevant document and information control systems and procedures, in order to ensure timely and full control on documentation and information streams. Your daily work will exist of hands-on documentation works. Your experience in former organizations and projects will help you, but extensive alignment within the organization with similar projects and complying with and improving existing frameworks is of high importance.
Roles and tasks:
- Quality management on documentation flows in the DMS;
- Executing contractual documentation specifications (e.g. FIDIC, UAV etc.);
- Operationally steering Document Controllers in the project;
- Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractors and internal colleague's, e.g. project team members;
- Signals systems improvements and contacts application responsible to implement changes to the system;
- Takes care of a complete archive in the applicable system(s) and looks after proper filing of the documents;
- Handling and controlling Item Designation RDS-PP and Documentation;
- Ensure a quality assurance in the document filing and coordination of document filing (e.g. handling SharePoint, Think Project!);
- Aligning with experts and teams within Offshore NL/GER and various other departments;
- Aligns pro-actively with counterparts at contractor;
- Training Coordination and, if necessary, carrying out or organizing training for management and documents controller in the project with respect to the DMS;
- Ensure follow-up and reporting of internal deadlines for document review;
- Preparation and processing of documentation for the adoption by the operation;
- Define, implement and execute documentation procedures for the project;
- Register and Implement lessons learned to realize continuously improvement
- Control and manage the process of the final handover documentation and in concordance with and according the stakeholders;
- Preparation of figures and statistics for the (project) management (reporting);
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, your colleagues and contractors.
- You have completed at least a relevant education on HBO level and affinity with ICT;
- You have proven knowledge and experience (3 years +) of organizing documentation and information streams in complex project organizations preferable in the infrastructural/offshore field;
- You have good communication skills and can organize and schedule activities well;
- You show initiative, you are analytic, sensitive, aware of different interest and capable of balanced judgment;
- You can present yourself towards internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge in one or more document management systems;
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine to five-mentality';
- You can operationally manage and give direction to a team of documentation specialists in Arnhem and on Fabrication sites (in future) and you are a team player yourself;
- Experience with SharePoint is a must;
- Experience with Think Project is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
Should you be interested in the position of Document manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Sophie de Jong, Personnel Coordinator in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.