|Job reference nr.:||CM-111830|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Offshore Marine, Operations & Maintenance, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||November 17, 2020|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the permanent position of Driller. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Owner of the well integrity at all times.
- Directing all activities related to drilling operations in accordance to the drilling program.
- Monitoring the well bore condition, interpret and respond to down hole conditions.
- Securing of the well during an emergency or well control situation.
- Executing well kill operations as per instructions
- Conducting well and drilling activities as directed by the Tool pusher/Tour pusher
- 1 Week Quarantine/5 weeks on/4weeks at home rotation
- OGUK or STCW compliant Health Certificate.
- Basic Safety Training (OPITO approved BOSIET, STCW Basic Training w/HUET, or CBSP w/HUET is the minimum requirement)
- IWCF Well Control, Driller, Surface, Level 3*Note: Some training schools are not acceptable. Seadrill will make final determination upon reviewing candidate’s credentials.
- Seaman Book highly preferred but not required
- Must be able to complete Assessment within 5 days if asked to proceed to next step
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.