|Job reference nr.:||RP-123806|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 2, 2022|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals are recruiting for Drillers for various adhoc positions based in the North Sea.
· Ensuring the work in and around the drill floor and BOP occurs in a safe and effective manner.
· Ensuring the safety of the drill crew and support personnel working in and about the drill floor.
· Ensuring the proper rig up and rig down, continual preventative maintenance and repair of the equipment used in the drilling operations along with ensuring.
· Continual cleaning and housekeeping in and about the drill floor.
· Ensuring drilling operations follow the established plan.
· Good coordination of services and communication with the client representative personnel as well as the company representatives.
· Training and supervising the Assistant Driller, Derrickman, Roughnecks and Roustabouts.
Candidates are required to have previous offshore experience and hold the following North Sea certificates: BOSIET/FOET, CA EBS. MIST, OGUK Medical, Shoulder Measurements and Well Control Level 3 Surface/Subsea Combined
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.