|Job reference nr.:||VB-102869|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
Looking for a permanent job as Driller in Mexico? Atlas Professionals in Houston, United States is always looking for new Drilling & Well Services;Platforms & Jack Ups professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Driller.
- Organizing crews and equipment for ongoing and upcoming operations.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports
- That the plans for upcoming operations are known to the crew
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations
- All drills and checks are conducted as required
- All applicable reports and logs as required by Driller, client and company are maintained.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- That the drilling equipment is maintained including first line maintenance and maintenance is recorded.
- Measure and record all critical dimensions of down hole equipment to be run in the well.
- All tubular’s, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations are prepared.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor
- 3+ Years' experience as a Driller onboard a Jack Up
- OPITO approved BOSIET, or CBSP w/HUET is the minimum requirement
- IWCF Well Control, Driller, Surface, Level 3
Should you be interested in the position of Driller, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Valentina Bini, Personnel Coordinator in Houston, USA