Driller- Jack Up
|Job reference nr.:||VB-102758|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Job location:||Saudi Arabia|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the permanent position Driller. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
· owner of the well integrity at all times.
· Directing all activities related to drilling operations in accordance to the drilling program.
· Monitoring the well bore condition, interpret and respond to down hole conditions.
· Securing of the well during an emergency or well control situation.
· Executing well kill operations as per instructions from Seadrill supervisors.
· Conducting well and drilling activities as directed by the Tool pusher/Tour pusher.
· The drill floor is never left unattended when connected to a well.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
· All drills and checks are conducted as required.
· All applicable reports and logs as required by supervisors, client and company.
· Assist with preparation for future drilling operations.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor
- BOSIET, or CBSP w/HUET is the minimum requirement
- IWCF Well Control, Driller, Surface, Level 3
Candidates located in/near Middle East are preferred.
Should you be interested in the position of Driller, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Valentina Bini, Personnel Coordinator in Houston, USA stating reference number null