Drilling Supervisor - Intervention
|Job reference nr.:||LS-087472|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||April 1, 2019|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||2 Weeks On / 4 Weeks Off|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Drilling Supervisor - Intervention with one of the clients of the office in Stavanger, Norway. Do you have the necessary experience?
Objective of the role: Overall responsible for well intervention activities.
The DS-I is responsible for safe and efficient well site operations. The DS-I’s role is to provide well site supervision for all well interventions and integrity activities including pumping, wellhead, Xmas Tree, slickline, braided wire, coiled tubing, hydraulic workover, hydraulic fracturing and other intervention operations and to ensure the objectives are delivered safely, in conformance with the clients practices and processes, cost effectively and without damage to the environment
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Demonstrating leadership in HSE behaviours at all times.
- Ensuring the control and integrity of the well during all well intervention and integrity operations.
- Ensuring safe execution and delivery of well intervention and integrity activity in line with legislation, Policy and Procedures and issued programs including;
- safe and cost effective use of services and equipment
- the preparation and maintenance of accurate and timely daily reports, well records, handovers, end of job reports and that these reflect all well activities
- incidents are reported in line with regulations and guidelines.
- all activities undertaken are:
- suitably and sufficiently risk assessed.
- compliant with Control of Work requirements
- understood by all crew members involved in the task.
- reviewed to provide lessons learned and fed back to deliver continuous improvement.
- Overall responsible person for logistics and planning during the execution. Including short term next well activity.
- Lead well interventions and integrity safety and operational reviews
- Mentor well interventions team members as required
Education and experience:
- Engineering degree - desirable
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in oil industry with at least 2 years offshore experience in well operations or acceptable combination of experience with Petroleum related degree.
- Good communication skills across disciplines and with Contractors.
- Well-developed HSE and Wells understanding
- Possess a valid IWCF certificate for well interventions.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication.
- Good communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group
- Good knowledge of the English and the Norwegian language
- Open and transparent communication
Should you be interested in the position of Drilling Supervisor - Intervention, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten Gjesdal, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-087472