E & I Engineer Offshore Renewables
|Job reference nr.:||EV-086233|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||March 1, 2019|
|Schedule:||2 Months On / 1 Month Off|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as E & I Engineer Offshore Renewables. It’s a long term position in Taiwan. Do you have the necessary experience?
As E & I Engineer you are part of the technical department and you are responsible for the follow-up of the electrical equipment of the transition pieces for our offshore wind farms. You are involved in reviewing the electrical diagrams and the implementation of the electrical instruments in steel construction.
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Checking the design and specifications of the electrical installations of the transition pieces (antennas, lighting, cameras, cranes, ...).
- Studying the specifications and construction plans with regard to the construction.
- Following up the actions of the manufacturer and the suppliers.
- Following up of the construction and commissioning of electrical installations.
- Contributing to renovations and repairs of electrical installations.
You have a bachelor's degree or master's degree in Industrial Sciences with a major in Electromechanics / Electricity.
You are passionate about technology and very interested in the Offshore sector.
You have excellent oral and written skills in English.
Should you be interested in the position of E & I Engineer Offshore Renewables, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Evert Jan van Slooten, Business Manager in Urk, The Netherlands stating reference number EV-086233