|Job reference nr.:||CP-066854|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
We are looking for an Electrical mechanic in the south of the Netherlands.
Our client is searching for several Electrical mechanics in Zeeland and offshore for the coast of Zeeland.
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for the commissioning of the wind turbines.
- Preparation: control the gear, read the project demands and scope of the work, read the drawings the schedules and tools;
- Failures/glitches: Independently detecting the cause and malfunctions with regards to the wind turbines;
- Commissioning: Placing and connecting test- and registration devices on the wind turbines;
- Reporting: Assemble and write the test results in the report to the installation manager.
- Handling of power tools, assembling and adjusting;
- Work requires accuracy in connection with connection to other compositions;
- Enter and retrieve data using a PC keyboard.
- MBO/Vocational level 3 Electrical engineering or similar;
- Familiar with personal protective equipment (fall protection, helmet, work shoes, etc.);
- Working at heights certificate is a big plus;
- Knowledge of electrical parts that belong to a wind turbine;
- Able to read electrical schemes and connection notes;
- current, voltage and resistance measurements has no secrets for you;
- Speaking the Dutch language is mandatory.
Should you be interested in the position of Elektrotechnisch Monteur, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Miranda de Kraker, Personnel Coordinator in Vlissingen (via +31118225466), The Netherlands stating reference number CP-066854