Electrical Project Manager
|Job reference nr.:||EV-086232|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||March 1, 2019|
|Schedule:||2 Months On / 1 Month Off|
Our client is looking for a Electrical Project Manager. The job is based in Taiwan. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Offshore Wind team in Urk, Netherlands.
We are looking for an Electrical Project Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the assigned project and supervise the execution of the sites as described in the contract.
- Attend the site meetings and draw up the planning in consultation with the entire site team.
- Direct and control the works of the subcontractors on the site.
- Coordinate the design details between the client, the subcontractor(s) and the engineering office.
- Draw up, review and discuss the specific task risk analyses for the hazardous works at the high voltage substation.
- Follow up the construction of the high voltage installation on the site.
- Preparation of tenders and requests for quotation from suppliers. Place the necessary orders in consultation with the project manager.
You're a civil/technical constructional or mechanical engineer.
You have minimum 2 years of work experience in the construction of high voltage installations (150kV or higher).
You have a thorough knowledge of high and low voltage and an affinity for wind turbines.
You work in an expat rotation system.
Should you be interested in the position of Electrical Project Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Evert Jan van Slooten, Business Manager in Urk, The Netherlands stating reference number EV-086232