|Job reference nr.:||MM-128135|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine, QHSE, Renewables, Seismic, Survey|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Job location:||United States|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Electronics Technician with one of the clients of the office in Houston, United States. It’s a permanent position in United States. Do you have the necessary experience?
- Perform onsite troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of marine, geophysical and hydrographic equipment.
- Troubleshoot and fix electronic and software programming issues.
- Participate in offshore and nearshore survey projects.
- Assist with in-house equipment bench testing, repairs, and regular maintenance.
- Perform mobilization check-out of equipment and demobilization check-in of equipment in our resources management system.
- Draft service and maintenance reports and requests for parts and equipment.
- Collect, track and organize HSEQ data per company policy and client specifications
- Manage/update client external safety portals (ISNetWorld, OVMSA, Veriforce, etc.)
- Conduct and track assessments and vessel audits
- Review and track safety observation cards
- Ensure that all incidents are recorded and appropriate corrective action is taken
- Act as an SME, delivering training as needed
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience directly related to the position’s requirements.
- Experience in the offshore work environment.
- Good understanding of operations, repair and maintenance of geophysical equipment including side scan sonars, subbottom profilers, sparkers, hydrophones and magnetometers.
- Working knowledge and understanding of operations and maintenance of hydrographic and oceanographic equipment including multi-beam echosounders, SVPs, CTDs and ADCPs.
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting and repair of electronic and software programming.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and software.
- Experience cable splicing and soldering, use of diagnostic equipment and serial/UDP/TCP communications.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems (both hardware and software) and equipment interfacing.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 50%+ travel to projects both within the US and overseas will be required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Valid state driver’s license.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.