Emergency Response Manager
|Job reference nr.:||CM-094535|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||July 22, 2019|
|Job location:||United States|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Emergency Response Manager with one of the clients of the office in Houston, United States. It’s a permanent position in United States. Do you have the necessary experience?
Multi-product, bulk liquid rail, truck and marine terminal operations throughout the United States. The Emergency Response Manager plays a critical role in areas pertaining to health, training and emergency response. The Emergency Response Manager ensures that operations are conducted in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Emergency Response
- Ensure all Emergency plans are complete and updated regularly in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Communicate the emergency response plan to employees.
- Conduct Emergency Response drills.
- Industrial Hygiene
- Risk Assessment
- Determine the key indicators for risk assessment.
- Communicated risk assessment findings.
- Exposure Assessment Plan
- Manage the Exposure Assessment Plan and update when necessary.
- Ensure exposure data is collected and understood.
- Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health Programs
- Manage Occupational Health programs pertaining to respiratory protection, hearing conservation and any regulatory required programs.
- Educate employees on the respective programs.
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Ensure Hazardous Materials are handled, transported, and disposed of in an environmentally prudent manner.
- Medical Case Management
- Manage the Medical Case Management process.
- Utilize Medical Case Management to promote proper care and reduce recordability.
- Properly document, categorize, and analyze injury data.
- Medical Response
- Manage the Medical Response program for the office and field.
- Ensure all locations are equipped with the proper tools for First Aid requirement.
Should you be interested in the position of Emergency Response Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Cammie McKelvin, Account Manager in Houston, USA stating reference number CM-094535