|Job reference nr.:||AR-119262|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Engineering & Project Controls, Operations & Maintenance, QHSE|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||August 10, 2021|
|Job duration:||10 months|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
We are looking for a Enviromental Advisor for our client in The Hague area. Our client is an exploration and production company with operations and interests in Europe and Africa.
Advise and support on all project and operational environmental matters. Guard environmental compliance. Apply for Environmental permits, and guide the permitting processes. Fulfil a regulatory liaison role with government agencies.
Represent the company in branche led environmental projects. Develop, maintain and implement the environmental aspects of the Company’s Management System and the Environmental management system. Monitor and report the platform Environmental performances (including EU-ETS (CO2) emission trading) and advise on possible improvements by implementing systems in line with the company’s policies and standards.
Provide direct support for NL drilling, development projects and production operations, mostly aimed at permitting, chemical approvals and monitoring.
Responsibilities and outputs:
- Promote Environmental stewardship
- Control Chemicals management
- Coordinate Environmental permits
- Develop, maintain and implement the Environmental management system
- Assure Compliance management
- Execute HSE Project support
- Provide Stakeholder management
- Gather, process and report Environmental Data and Statistics
What do you need to have?
- Minimal bachelor degree in Environmental Science or equivalent and 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Broad HSE understanding, preferably backed by an HSE education (MVK/HVK/Nebosh);
- Knowledge of; REACH, Management systems, backed by audit training, CO2 Emission trading system, incident investigation;
- BOSIET / HUET;
- Good clarity of expression in Dutch and English, written and oral.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.