|Job reference nr.:||MR-115598|
|Job category:||Marine Environmental|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Job location:||International Waters|
Atlas provides tailor made environmental solutions to the offshore construction, hydrocarbon and renewable energy industries on a worldwide basis. At the moment we are looking for Environmentalistswho has experience in Benthic surveys, habitat mapping and assessments or marine environmental surveys.
- Candidates must be proficient with the use of DTS video systems, how to trouble shoot and setup;
- Experience in Benthic surveys, habitat mapping and assessments or marine environmental surveys;
- A minimum of a BSc degree in relevant subject;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Self-motivated with attention to detail;
- Preparation of various technical reports;
- Must have the ability to conduct tasks independently;
- This position may involve working in remote field locations, and may include night/weekend shifts, and/or working in challenging weather conditions;
- Flexibility is an absolute must in this industry.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.