Execution Contracts Manager
|Job reference nr.:||RK-093109|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||July 1, 2019|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Engineering & Project Controls. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Execution Contracts Manager to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
Execution Contract Manager managing the array cable supply and installation contracts on OWF Projects.
- Cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law or engineering.
- Extensive experience with procurement or sales, tenders and contract management, preferably from complex construction projects. Preferably, you have experience with the supply and installation of subsea cables or from other wind farm-related procurement activities.
- Knowledge of EPC projects and supply or construction contracts, preferably FIDIC.
- Experience with collaborating with many stakeholders from other in-house functions, such as engineering, law, finance and QHSE.
- Ability to cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions and a structured and analytical approach to your work.
Should you be interested in the position of Execution Contracts Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Account Manager - Renewables in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-093109