Force.com (Lightning, APEX, Visualforce, Community) Developer (Medior/Senior)
|Job reference nr.:||AH-068278|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
We are looking for a Force.com Developer with a positive attitude and strong programming skills. Experience in APEX, Visualforce and/or Lightning is a must, whether you worked with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community, Einstein Analytics, the platform or any other SFDC product.
Atlas Professionals is a fast-growing recruitment organization with offices all around the globe, operating in the energy and marine industries. One of the pillars founding this growth strategy is our in-house SCRUM team, based in our head office in the Amsterdam region. As a team, we are responsible for design and development of Atlas4Sales. Atlas4Sales is built on the Salesforce platform and is the technological backbone of our organization. Its scope includes, but is not limited to, CRM, HR, a CV search engine, client portals, administrative processes (generating payslips, contracts, invoices) and integrations to our website and our back-office system.
We have a lot of work ahead of us and are looking for a developer to strengthen our team. Depending on your skills and experience, your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain new features on our salesforce platform, including related Salesforce products (Marketing Cloud, Community, Einstein Analytics)
- Piloting and adopting newest Salesforce features like Lightning Web Components and Salesforce DX
- Be an enthusiastic and pro-active member of the SCRUM team
- Co-create and guard the object model and application architecture
- Be up to date on the ins and outs of the Salesforce eco system and the latest trends in application development.
- Discuss business requirements with our business analysts and help to translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain integrations with other systems
- At least 4 years’ experience in software development.
- Experience in developing in the Salesforce eco system (Apex, Lightning, Visualforce) Certification is appreciated, but not required.
- You have an upbeat, outgoing personality with respect for others.
- You're a real team player.
- You embrace the Agile mindset.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent level by experience.
- Strong analytical skills. You love objects and processes.
- You have a good feel for business needs and are a strong communicator.
- Quality is something you value, in your code and also in delivered functionality.
For more information, please contact André Lindner, Scrum Master/Agile coach in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands