|Job reference nr.:||EL-126031|
|Job category:||Marine Environmental, Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||November 15, 2021|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Marine Environmental;Operations & Maintenance? We are recruiting for the position of Geotechnical Engineer right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Singapore, Singapore to review.
- Receive and review raw data and factual reports of Soil Investigation (BH, CPT, laboratory testing, etc...), Soil Instrumentation (settlement plates, piezometer, inclinometer, extensometer etc..) and PVD installation.
- Feed and maintain the Geo-Database with the Soil data (soil investigation and instrumentation), PVD installation records, perform queries, extract information.
- Writing scripts to perform consistency checks on data, load data into SQL database, perform queries to the database, analyze data, extract the data.
- Visual presentation of the data into the QGIS system, data to be retrieved from SQL database, perform queries and filtering.
- Prepare technical notes, and review those prepared by other team members.
- Liaise and establish bond with the other departments, sub-contractors and our consultant.
- Support the construction activities
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager.
- Reports to Supervisor / Manager
- Degree in Engineering / CS
- 2 - 5 years relevant working experience, fresher with ambitious attitude are welcome
- Good software knowledge: SQL database experience and programming knowledge (Python, etc.)
- Preferred software knowledge or willingness to learn: gINT, QGIS
- Preferred previous experience in Singapore on soil improvement works and land reclamation projects
- Full English proficiency, in both writing and speech
- Organized, analytical with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Location: Tuas
- Transport pick up & drop off : Joo Koon and Buona Vista
- Working Hours: 5.5 days, 8am-6pm (Monday to Friday) 8am-12noon (Saturday)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Singaporean/Singapore PR preferred due to COVID travel restriction