|Job reference nr.:||EL-127591|
|Job category:||Marine Environmental|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||December 31, 2021|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Marine Environmental. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Geo-Database Engineer to work in Singapore. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
- Receive and review raw data and factual reports of Soil Investigation (BH, CPT, laboratory testing, etc...), Soil Instrumentation (settlement plates, piezometer, inclinometer, extensometer etc..) and PVD installation.
- Feed and maintain the Geo-Database with the Soil data (soil investigation and instrumentation), PVD installation records, perform queries, extract information.
- Writing scripts to perform consistency checks on data, load data into SQL database, perform queries to the database, analyze data, extract the data.
- Visual presentation of the data into the QGIS system, data to be retrieved from SQL database, perform queries and filtering.
- Prepare technical notes, and review those prepared by other team members.
- Liaise and establish bond with the other departments, sub-contractors and our consultant.
- Support the construction activities
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager.
- Reports to Supervisor / Manager
- Degree in Engineering / Civil Engineering / Geotechnical
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidates with experience with Python is preferred
- Full English proficiency, in both writing and speech
- Organized, analytical with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Location: Tuas
- Transport pick up & drop off : Joo Koon and Buona Vista
- Working Hours: 5.5 days, 8am-6pm (Monday to Friday) 8am-12noon (Saturday)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Singaporean/Singapore PR preferred due to COVID travel restriction
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.