|Job reference nr.:||EL-114789|
|Job category:||Dredging, Marine Environmental|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||April 1, 2021|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Dredging;Marine Environmental? We are recruiting for the position of Geotechnical Engineer right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Singapore, Singapore to review.
- Plan and coordinate geotechnical & geophysical investigations, instrumentation programs, and in-situ & laboratory testing programs (soils & rock, coal combustion residuals/byproducts, mine tailings, construction materials, geosynthetics).
- Characterize material properties for geotechnical modeling, analyses and design.
- Originate geotechnical analyses and designs for dams (earth, coal ash, coal refuse and mine tailings), cofferdams, traditional & specialty geo-structures, deep foundations, and ground improvement programs.
- Experience in deterministic & probabilistic seismic hazard analysis (DSHA, PSHA) is a plus.
- “Liquefaction” assessments and triggering analyses.
- Numerical modeling employing public domain software such as the GeoStudio and/or SVOffice geotechnical software suites, ProShake, QUAD4M, FLAC, and Plaxis.
- Prepare design documentation reports and calculation briefs.
- Coordinate preparation of construction document packages (drawings, specifications, CQA/CQC manuals).
- Perform TT internal and Client-commissioned specialized technical review
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- BSc in on Civil / Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant engineering experience is required.
- Candidates must have experience in successfully executing projects from inception, into planning & scheduling, through design, and to completion of deliverables, and providing strong technical direction/support for geotechnical aspects of projects.
- Specialization in geotechnical engineering is required.
- Experience in geo-structural analysis, and seismic stability and deformation analyses & modeling are required.
- Exposure to heavy civil construction is a plus.
- Willing to work at construction work site;
- Willing to work on weekend if required;
- 14 days routine SWAB
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.