|Job reference nr.:||EL-121514|
|Job category:||Marine Environmental|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||August 1, 2021|
Are you an experienced Geotechnical Engineer looking for a new challenge in Singapore? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Singapore, Singapore for the position of Geotechnical Engineer.
- Evaluation and design of soil improvement works (SIW), with particular reference to PVD, surcharge, deep compaction.
- Evaluation and comparison of geotechnical data and soil interpretation from field and laboratory tests
- Site inspections and follow ups as and when required
- Prepare calculation reports / Technical notes, and review those prepared by other team members.
- Liaise and establish bond with the other departments, sub-contractors and our consultant.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager.
- Reports to the Design Manager
- Master in degree in Geotechnics/Civil Engineering
- Possess 5-7 years of professional relevant experience
- Previous experience with geotechnical design in soft compressible soils conditions and land reclamation projects is requested.
- Excellent knowledge of geotechnical software such
- Singaporean or Singapore PR is preferred due to Covid Travel Restriction
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.
- Location: Singapore East
- Transport pick up & drop off : Yishun, Jurong east, Pasir Ris
- Working Hours: 5.5 days, 8am-6pm (Monday to Friday) 8am-12noon (Saturday)
- Annual Leave: 14 day