GIS Installation Site Rep
|Job reference nr.:||MV-136550|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||September 5, 2022|
We are looking for a GIS Installation Site Rep for our client within the Offshore Wind Industry. Are you that Technical HV Project Manager that is looking for this wonderful new and permanent opportunity? Then please reach out to us and let us get this opportunity in for you!
This is a technical HV project management role, reporting to the Project Director and holds the responsibility of managing the project switchgear installation package in Hoboken, Belgium. You will be based on the Smulders yard where the successful candidate shall be responsible for representing the client on site, attending the relevant electrical inspections, managing the quality control process and reporting on schedule whilst also managing the electrical sub-contractor at site.
The role is an LV/HV electrical biased and is a supervisory role, all candidates shall be well versed and experienced in electrical engineering, project site supervision and management. There is a specific focus on the HV cable installation works and the HV GIS commissioning scope for this role which means the professional must require HV experience and holds the ability to provide evidence upon request.
- Able to work autonomously on a remote site, liaising with the sub-contractors to ensure the quality installation of the HV equipment
- Must have extensive knowledge in HV electrical cable installation.
- Must be able to act as a client rep during technical inspections, understanding technical requirements to provide quality signatory responsibilities.
- Experience working with Gas insulated Switchgear would be of a benefit but is not essential, training on specialized GIS equipment can be provided.
- Must have extensive electrical engineering knowledge and team management skills.
- University degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering; +5 years of field experience, gained in electrical work fronts and site operations.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Must be able to work in Belgium (Visa, A1 and Limosa)
- Organized and transparent
- Good communication skills
- High flexibility
- Able to work onshore within a multicultural team.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.