|Job reference nr.:||AO-116577|
|Job category:||Merchant Shipping, Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 5, 2021|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||8 Weeks On / 8 Weeks Off|
Our client is looking for a GP Foreman. The job is based in Singapore.
1. Develop And Maintain Effective Working Relationships
4. Contribute to The Health and Safety of the Working Environment
5. Monitor And Maintain Pollution Control Measures
6. Carry Out Emergency Response Role
7. Provide any additional duties as required by the OIM/Unit Spt. and /or HOD to maintain safe and efficient
running of the Unit.
STCW Reg. AII/4 mandatory minimum requirements..
5 years experience in ocean-going vessels of which at least 2 should be served as Bosun on VLCCs
Experience in crane operations on mobile offshore units desirable.
Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.