Harbour Site Supervisor (2)
|Job reference nr.:||AS-106935|
|Job category:||Operations & Maintenance, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 1, 2020|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||2 Weeks On / 2 Weeks Off|
We are looking for two Harbour Site Supervisors:
Period 1: 1 November 2020 - 30 September 2022
Period 2: 1 May 2021 - 30 September 2022
Site Supervisor is responsible for the daily housekeeping on site and various tasks related to the operation of the site facilities
- Supervision of harbour site activities
- All PPE is up to date
- Crane and forklift operations
- Stock and warehouse monitoring
- Maintenance of site facilities
- Assist the project HSE department regarding harbour site specific issues
- Management of safety equipment: PPE, climbing gear including keeping record of inventory and keeping track of the use of PPE, monitoring service life of PPE.
- Site stock management – consumables for the building
- Authorise all forklift and crane operation onshore and organise availability of crane
- Daily housekeeping on site and vehicles, general site upkeep management
- Building, facility and site boundary safety checks
- Monitor and record site electricity and water use
- Liaise with port waste management contractors
- Site office delivery management.
- Liaise with shipyard, site security company, and local site contractors.
- Call out –duty outside normal working hours.
- Data input of all PPE that requires certification
- Keep a quarantined area for damaged tools and PPE
- Supporting the construction management with ad hoc tasks
- Daily /weekly/ monthly/Annual building safety checks
- Recommended relevant education: Preferred craftsman or Storage Keeper with experience of managing calibration of tools, defining quarantined areas etc.
- Speaks Chinese (mandarin) at the minimum level good
- Write and read English to a minimum level fair and recommended to the level good (see appendix for further description)
- Valid driving license
- Preferred licence for forklifts
- Recommended 1 year of relevant work experience within wind and/or construction: three to five years of work on construction site.
- Experience with managing smaller storage/small asset management
- Some experience with use of a small asset management software system
- Some experience with sending and receiving tools and PPE for calibration, inspection or other
- Experience with PPE handling
- Experience with a janitor role, handling contractors; plumbers etc.
- Some experience with handling dangerous goods
- Knowledge with safety rules on a construction site
- Experience with fuelling systems
- Service minded
- Safety minded (Ability to speak up when work in harbour is not safe)
- Can do
Should you be interested in the position of Harbour Site Supervisor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ayleen Sadvakassova, Account Manager, Renewables APAC in Singapore, Singapore stating reference number null