|Job reference nr.:||AR-124957|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Engineering & Project Controls, Operations & Maintenance, Platforms & Jack Ups, Renewables|
|Start date:||October 19, 2021|
We are looking for an HR Advisor for one of our new clients in Friesland for 32 hours.
As HR Advisor you will provide support in HR administration and services, payroll, and policy interpretation for our client. You will ensure that all HR policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure the accurate implementation and maintenance of all policies, information databases and records for all HR activities, employees and contractors;
- Develop, review and advise on policies and processes in line with local legislation. Stay up to date with legislation changes and advise HR Manager accordingly;
- Handle all HR and payroll policy queries, referring queries outside of policy to the HR Manager;
- Work closely with the HR Manager and employees to provide support in areas of compensation, benefits, training, and development;
- Assist in the development and implementation of Corporate HR programs, policies, and procedures, within given guidelines and timeframes;
- Research, recommend, and implement approved changes for HR policies and procedures, and related administration as a result of legislation changes;
- Handle employee inductions/orientations and related HR and payroll administration for all the employees;
- Undertake or assist with specific HR initiatives, projects, and assignments, as delegated by the HR Manager;
- Coordinate and support employees with the performance management process for The Netherlands
- Support and ensure policies/processes are followed;
- Maintain and update the HR-System as required;
- Oversees the daily operations (1st line support) regarding employment agreements, employment letters, (sickness) reporting;
- Oversee Immigration requirements as required;
- Assisting in special projects supporting HR priorities and business initiatives;
- Other projects as assigned.
Responsible for full payroll duties including expat shadow payroll:
- Ensuring salaries and bonus are paid accurately and on time;
- Ensuring all payroll changes, non-standard hours etc. is received prior to close of monthly payroll run;
- Interpreting and ensuring compliance with awards/contracts;
- Preparing/reconciling payroll tax;
- Maintaining employee records i.e. pay, leave, sickness, injury records;
- Maintaining report of overtime.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management preferred;
- You have 5+ years experience working in the HR in an international environment;
- You have a solid understanding of Dutch legislation/employment law and can practically apply it;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, but also in writing;
- You have a talent for organization;
- You are a strong communicator;
- Finally, you feel at home with an international organization.
What do you get?
- You will be working for an international organization;
- A position where you will work independently as well as in a team;
- An organization with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A long-term job with a competitive salary.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.