|Job reference nr.:||AR-137811|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Operations & Maintenance, Renewables|
|Start date:||January 2, 2023|
We are looking for a HR Advisor for one of our clients in Friesland. The position is available for 32 to 40 hours per week.
As HR Advisor you will provide support in HR administration and services, payroll, and policy interpretation for our client. You will ensure that onboarding for new employees is complete, all HR policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure the accurate implementation and maintenance of all policies, information databases and records for all HR activities, employees and contractors;
- Develop, review and advise on policies and processes in line with local legislation. Stay up to date with legislation changes and advise HR Manager accordingly;
- Handle all HR and payroll policy queries;
- Work closely with the HR Manager and employees to provide support in areas of compensation, benefits, training, and development;
- Assist in the development and implementation of Corporate HR programs, policies, and procedures, within given guidelines and timeframes;
- Research, recommend, and implement approved changes for HR policies and procedures, and related administration as a result of legislation changes;
- Handle employee inductions/orientations and related HR and payroll administration for all the employees;
- Undertake or assist with specific HR initiatives, projects, and assignments, as delegated by the HR Manager;
- Coordinate and support employees with performance management;
- Maintain and update the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Workday as required;
- Oversee the daily operations regarding employment agreements, employment letters, sickness reporting;
- Oversee immigration requirements for non-Dutch nationals on local assignment.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management preferred;
- You have 5+ years’ experience working in the HR in an international environment;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, but also in writing;
- You have working with Workday or other Personnel Information Systems is a plus;
- Proficient in MS office (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- You are eager to learn, reliable, quality orientated and a team player who is minded and handling proactive;
- You have a talent for organization and you're strong in your communication.
What do you get?
- You will be working for an international organization;
- A position where you will work independently as well as in a team;
- An organization with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A long-term job with a competitive salary.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.