|Job reference nr.:||EL-124990|
|Job category:||Management & QC|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||December 1, 2021|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of HR Advisory. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Provide advice, support, information and guidance to employees and manager on HR/Employee relation issue. Ensuring HR polices and management practice is in compliance.
- Support roll out on/promotion on company initiatives
- Act as a local interface between regional HRBP
- Assisting with the development and implementation of employee recruitment, development, reward and retention programs.
- Working with line manager ensuring job description is up to date for all roles
- Responsible for Company’s Audit readiness by ensuring all HR business procedures, policies and processes are maintained
- Work in partnership with local payroll and finance groups to ensure all employment changes are updated in a timely manner
- Assist with monitoring and administrating staff changes, keeping APP and personnel files updated and communicating changes with payroll as required as well as assisting with the administration of employee benefits
- Support HRBP with all OpCo based needs, ensuring any potential issues are escalated as required
- Attend confidential meetings to take notes if required and prepare these for distribution, ensuring personnel files are kept up to date
- Provide support in arranging confidential meetings/organizing training courses and all associated administration arrangements
- Assist with Audit readiness, ensuring all business procedures, policies and processes are being followed
- Ensure the correct issue of all New Start Contracts and the Induction to the Company, all Contract Amendment documentation and Leaver documentation including Exit Interviews
- any other HR related administration work
- Minimum of five years’ experience of HR roles, with some of this operating at an HR Advisor level
- Experience of effectively organizing and prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
- Experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook in the workplace to carry out a variety of tasks
- Experience of collating and presenting statistical or financial data
- Experience of working effectively without close supervision
- Some knowledge of HR management, ideally within the oil and gas sector
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.
- Temporary contract - 4 months
- Starting in Dec 2021 to Apr 2022
- May be required to work in office