|Job reference nr.:||CL-103303|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||March 31, 2020|
Looking for a permanent job as HR Manager in Philippines? Atlas Professionals in Singapore is always looking for new Offshore Marine professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of HR Manager.
- Primary work location is Manila, or potentially Singapore. Including regular travels to other offices in the region
- This Regional HR Manager role requires strong focus on recruitment, selection, managing development programs, and the coordination of the corporate international talent program in the Far-East region.
- The ideal candidate will have responsibilities including assistance with the start-up of a Reclamation Development in Manila Bay, formulating the policies and personnel plan within the contractual framework of the project and compliant with Philippine law and legislation and is responsible to implement this during execution. In addition, manages the day to day activities on the project related to planning of personnel and facilities – such as accommodation, transport, site offices and catering.
- Serves as primary contact for projects and offices in the region (Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.), closely cooperates with the Project Managers, Regional Manager, Global HR and Talent Manager, Compensation and Benefit Advisor, and the Corporate Learning and Development team to ensure the effective implementation of corporate standards and international HR initiatives.
- Work with Global HR and Talent Manager to review and apply human resource and administrative policies and procedures in the region and ensure that they are effective, efficient, fair and transparent, and promote equal opportunities.
- Train HR Managers/Officers in the respective countries on human resource policies and procedures at as per Client's policies
- Conduct regular field travel to project offices to review human resources and administrative procedures.
- Provide the Regional Manager with sound and effective advice on all staff issues and support managers in the region on the care, development, performance, motivation and contribution of the workforce
- Perform all recruitment cycles to fill vacancies for the region.
- Provide support and supervision to local HRMs/Officers and projects in the region for large scale recruitments.
- Ensure onboarding of new hires; employee orientation are effectively conducted
- Collaborate with Global HR and Talent Manager to maintain the accuracy of organization charts
- Work with HR Managers to ensure legal compliance in admin functions such as; work permit registrations and visa renewals for all countries within the region.
- Follow up on staff services in terms of relocations and making the necessary arrangement for incoming staff who will be based in region.
- Ensure country HR Managers establish and maintain personnel files, ensuring all emergency data forms are filled and safely filled.
- Provide training, support and advice on performance management and staff development plans and ensure performance reviews are conducted when required as per corporate policy and procedure.
- In conjunction with the Global HR and Talent Manager and Learning and Development team, ensure all staff have received their orientation
- Identify training needs and enroll employees on relevant courses that meets their training goals and needs.
- Monitor the evaluation process at all stages and ensure that staff and supervisors complete the review process in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance to supervisors as they complete evaluations, help supervisors find effective coaching methods that work for specific issues including identifying areas of poor performance and assisting supervisors to establish plans for improving performance, be present during review meetings when necessary.
- Provide ongoing support including responding to various inquiries raised by different employees, clarifying the evaluation forms, methodology etc.
- Identify, follow and place potential talents on the Client's talent map to support succession planning and regional/global mobility
- Support talents in their professional development by preparing a personalized development plan together with the employee and supervisor
- Review and update benefits packages that ensure organizational competitiveness in local talent markets, deliver flexibility and creativity to employees, and are cost-effective for Client.
- Along corporate standards implement compensation policies and benefit programs for the region including annual salaries and benefits where applicable.
- Work with HR representatives in the region and at corporate and Regional Manager to ensure employee manuals are localized and valid in the country, interprets and applies the local law and corporate HR policies
- Respond to employee relations issues
- Contribute to the successful execution of corporate strategy for support to the Far East offices.
- Must be fluent in both Tagalog & English
- Several years of experience in a managerial job, and at least 5 years' of experience relevant to this job with a strong focus on recruitment, people development and HR strategy
- Strong working knowledge of and experience in international and local national HR Experience working in the Far East region
- Must have a Hands-on approach to getting work done
- Ability to communicate well within and across diverse groups and perspectives
- Superior problem solving skills and the ability to balance multiple complex tasks/issues at once
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
Should you be interested in the position of HR Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number null