HR Specialist - Recruitment (1 year Contract)
|Job reference nr.:||SL-114488|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||March 1, 2021|
We are looking for a proactive team player and a strong communicator with positive thinking, explaining complex matters in a simple way, work independently and autonomously.
- Support and implement the delivery of new hires in the APAC region through direct search and liaison with external agencies
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Administer a variety of expats and mobility processes such as lease agreement, house hunting communication, and maintenance of relations with relocation agents.
- Understand and competently explain regulations, policies and procedures to employees and managers.
- Support the APAC HR team on team activities and ad-hoc projects
- Strong HR or relevant qualification as well as a solid understanding of and relevant experience to the Taiwan labour market
- Interact effectively with all levels of the organisation both internally and externally
- Experience from a comparable global matrix organization and hands-on human resources experience
- Preferably to have 4+ years HR experiences with at least 2 years focus in recruitment.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.