|Job reference nr.:||SL-119447|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, QHSE, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||November 1, 2021|
We are looking for a HSE Advisor for 6 months contract subject to extension.
- Monitor and evaluate employees' and contractor employees' HSE performance
- Motivate and coach others to improve HSE leadership and culture
- Perform HSE inspections
- Incident reporting and follow up with Contractors
- Perform investigations following an HSE incident
- RAMS review and alignment
- Delivery of HSE awareness campaigns
- Management of observation, near miss and incident data within the company’s system
- Actively promote a strong HSE culture with all contractors
- Ensure compliance with Country specific legal requirements
- Input towards project reporting, presentations and reports
- Have relevant academic or technical background in QHSE,
- GWO basic training, or ability to achieve qualifications prior to start date
- Strong communication skills, with a proactive approach to engagement with contractors and subcontractors offshore
- Speak fluently in Mandarin and English.
- Competent with Microsoft IT based systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.