|Job reference nr.:||AR-137529|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Operations & Maintenance, Decommissioning|
|Start date:||October 12, 2022|
We are looking for a fulltime HSE Coordinator to work in the Shipyard in Vlissingen area. Our client operates mainly in The Netherlands and West Africa, and on the spot in other international countries. Their main activities are upgrading and conversion of jack-ups, diving barges, pipe laying barges and FSO/FPSO. They cover all aspects from engineering, project organization, procurement and construction works.
As HSE Coordinator you will ensure the HSE policies and rules are available and applied on the yard.
The HSE Coordinator reports to the Yard Coordinator and will be responsible for:
- Defining the HSE strategies for execution of projects;
- Verifying compliance with law/local regulation (Risk inventory & evaluation, etc.);
- Review/Update/Prepare all main HSE documents: Safety Plan, Emergency response plan, chemical management plan, etc.;
- Review and audit of HSE procedures in place: permit to work, RA, Safety inductions, etc.;
- HSE Audit of other companies working at the yard;
- Ensure HSE procedure are correctly implemented and respected by all construction personnel;
- Perform regular HSE compliance audits at construction sites and contractors;
- Organize regular training on the various HSE aspects;
- Manage the reporting of all incidents / accidents at construction sites and ensure corrective measures if any are correctly implemented;
- Ensure an adequate HSE performance monitoring, analysis and reporting toward Corporate/Company organizations;
- Perform Environmental Aspects identification and Management plans;
- Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc.).
What do you need to have?
- You have advanced expertise in Constructions and/or Oil & Gas projects in HSE related matters
- You’ have a problem solving mindset and solution driven attitude
- You act with strong leadership, decisiveness and excellent communication skills
- You speak and write fluent in Dutch and English. French is a big plus
- You have experience in the Offshore or Maritime Industry
- You have a strong team spirit
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.