|Job reference nr.:||AR-137869|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Engineering & Project Controls, Management & QC, Operations & Maintenance, QHSE|
|Start date:||January 2, 2023|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
We are looking for a fulltime HSE Manager for one of our clients in the Netherlands. Our client is a big onshore natural gas producer in the Netherlands. Position is preferred to be located in Harlingen with flexibility to work from office Amsterdam with opportunities for onshore field visits and hybrid working.
In this position you will be accountable for supporting compliance with HSE rules and regulations, industry standards and the company’s goals and objectives in the Netherlands.
You will also be accountable for implementing and administrating HSE programs and will support in ensuring the required quality level of HSE programs and HSE Management System.
You will work directly with the Corporate HSE Director to ensure consistencies between Corporate and the NBU operations.
Task and responsibilities
- Be a visible and engaged HSE leader.
- Ensures proper maintenance of the HSE Management System and facilitating audits.
- Ensures proper risk evaluation and provide recommendations for mitigation.
- Ensure our client’s Safety and Environmental standards are adhered to.
- Ensures appropriate HSE support for the NBU.
- Discuss and understand concerns of staff within the NBU with regard to HSE.
- Ensures that appropriate HSE education is conducted by running HSE Induction programs for staff and Contractors, including conducting Safety Kick off meetings.
- Liaise with Leadership, team members and supervisors to develop and track training programs
- Provide and ensures communication flow bottom-up and top-down through the HSE department.
- Understates ERP responsibilities in NBU and participates in ERP exercises.
- Ensures coordination and follow up on HSE actions coming from HSE Site visits, Incident Investigations, Near- miss and Hazard reports as well as HSE Worksite meetings.
- Ensures proper follow up on incident investigation and propose recommendations.
- Ensures that Emergency Exercises are organized and facilitated.
- Ensures and coordinate HSE participation in HSE Worksite Meetings.
- Conduct HSE Incident Investigations in line with Incident Management Practice.
- Conduct Audit, HSE site visit inspections and contractor observations.
- Ensures the organizing and facilitating of Contractor Safety days.
- Liaise with contractor HSE departments for alignment and review of Contractor Safety Programs.
- Focal point and participation within HSCOM & ENVCOM of NOGEPA and HSE Managers platform NPAL.
- Ensure staff understands compliance requirements.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Actively monitor and track HSE performance and ensure compliance.
- First point of contact for Regulatory Authorities.
What do you need to have?
- You have a BSc or other relevant degree, have 10-15 years’ experience in an industrial environment, at least 5 of which in the HSE discipline.
- A Safety Management Degree Level II (HVK) or Environmental Degree is preferred.
- You’re an easy communicator on both operational and management level, fluent in both English and Dutch (written and oral).
What do you get?
- You will be working for an international Challenging and inspiring organization that embraces teamwork and collaboration.
- A position where you will work independently as well as in a team.
- An organization with a pleasant working atmosphere.
- A long-term job with a competitive salary.
- The possibility to work ''hybrid''.
- Training and development opportunities.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.