|Job reference nr.:||KE-129123|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||June 1, 2022|
Atlas Professionals has the pleasure to recruit for an onshore wind company, for projects in the Netherlands. They are looking for a site HSE Manager. The core competence is the manufacturing of onshore wind energy plants. Have you always had a passion for renewable energy and would you like to get a chance to work for one of the biggest names in the wind industry? Than this project might be the perfect fit for you!
The Site HSE Manager’s job purpose is to manage and monitor the HSE management system on site during the project execution. He will report directly to the Site Manager and provide his assistance and guidance to the project as requested regarding HSE topics.
Other tasks and responsibilities
- Close cooperation with the Site Manager & Project Manager in establishment of the site regarding general HSE matters.
- Monitor the mobilization e.g. established office on site
- Necessary preparation in terms of HSE (documentation, site access & pad conditions, compounds, site set-up risk assessment, site environmental aspects and impacts assessment, etc.)
- Welcome new workers arriving on site
- Perform the process of Site Induction & personnel documentation check
- Ensure safe conditions are maintained on site
- Ensure the site activities are compliant with the local laws
- Close cooperation with the Site Manager in execution of the site
- Support the SM in the notification and the investigation of any incident occurring on site.
- Coordinate in agreement with the Site Manager the Safe System of Work (Permit to Work, Change Management, LOTO, etc.)
- Manage and report HSE KPIs (e.g. Number of observations, Working hours, etc.)
- Additional work may be delegated to the HSE Manager by the Project Manager and/or Site Manager.
What do you have?
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, both in German and in English language (spoken and written)
- Capable of working independently, however, with the support from and in permanent cooperation with the other members of the Project Management Department
- Ability to work with different business cultures
- Proficient computer skills utilizing
- MS office basic programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to deal with several issues concurrently
- Pro-active attitude
- The position requires a high disposition to travel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong personal planning & organisation skills
- High level of commitment and dedication
- Systematic problem-solving and safety orientated behavior
- The position requires a high willingness to travel
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a HSE position in operative project execution and construction site management for complex technical projects in either civil construction, manufacturing and plant engineering industry, the wind energy sector and/or similar industries/energy sectors.
- Bachelor in Engineering related careers or Master specialized in HSE is suggested/preferable, but work experience shall be regarded as more relevant
- Basic knowledge and appreciation of construction sites phases in wind industry or similar
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.