|Job reference nr.:||SL-125428|
|Job category:||QHSE, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||December 1, 2021|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in QHSE;Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of HSE Manager to work in Taiwan. Interested in this contract position? Let us know.
- Ensures that the HSE management system is in compliance with HSE policy, guidelines, applicable standards and instructions
- Support Company management in setting HSE objectives
- Support the conduction of audits, perform internal HSE audits, and job site audits
- Manages the HSE Administrator in the implementation of HSE policies and mission
- Selection and application of HSE methods and tools to enable the HSE management system
- Serve as HSE subject matter expert and provide information to management about HSE related performance, issues and status of the HSE management system in regards to effectiveness and compliance
- Provide information to management about recommendations for process improvements and decision proposals
- Manages and reviews work site hazard assessments, identifies unsafe acts/conditions or unsafe behaviors, provides support, guidance and recommendations for corrective action to management team.
- Manages Company safety, environmental and OSHA mandated meetings, seminars, training classes and record retention, as required.
- Manage emergency response team and emergency preparedness actions for the Region.
- Direct, manage and provide expertise for incident investigations, case management, near misses, environmental and/or equipment damage.
- Minimum 5 years’ practical experience as a HSE Manager developing and implementing HSE programs.
- Bachelor of Science degree is required. Specialization in Occupational Safety or Health, Safety Engineering, Safety Science, or Environmental Health is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate with management as well as with employees of all levels in the organization to help ensure clear understanding of Company HSE guidelines, rules, policy, and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.