|Job reference nr.:||SL-127592|
|Job category:||QHSE, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||December 1, 2021|
We are looking for a HSE Manager for 6 months contract to be based in Taiwan.
- Communicate HSE policies to all levels in the organization both at yard and offshore;
- To ensure that these standards and policies are implemented and adhered to;
- Interact with Third parties; Clients, Subcontractors etc. as applicable;
- To assist and support the local Project HSE Representatives with the goal to become an independent HSE Site Representative.
- Verification and stimulation that project activities are carried out in a safe and sound manner as per relevant Q & HSE procedures, that all required QHSE-related precautions are taken.
- To prepare and execute QHSE inspections and audits for the project and on the vessels and yard.
- To report the progress and status of QHSE (related) activities to management and Client.
- To advise and assist with proper preparation of JSA / RA for the project.
- To ensure correct QHSE incident reporting is conducted and participate in incident investigations.
- To investigate report and close-out all incidents related to the project and carry out root cause analysis where required.
- To develop and maintain QHSE Project deliverables.
- To promote the QHSE awareness and improve QHSE culture with all personnel at the yard and on the contracted vessels.
- To assist and advise Yard / Project personnel on QHSE matters
- To liaise with and advise the Project manager(s), Yard Site Representative(s), Project HSE representatives and Client HSE representative(s) during the duration of the project of the executed and planned HSE activities.
- Acting as HSE Site Representative in case there is no Project HSE Representative on site.
- A BSc HSE Qualification HVK / IVK / NEBOSH Diploma / Certificate for Health and Safety management (or equivalent);
- At least 10-15 years’ experience in offshore construction / Marine projects as QHSE professional;
- Experience with working in a Yard environment is preferred;
- Knowledge in the (maritime and offshore) HSE legislation;
- Other relevant HSE education, incl. but not limited to audit qualification, Incident Investigation
- ISO 9001 / ISM (Lead) Auditor, recommended;
- ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 Auditor, recommended;
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.