HSE Site Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||LS-083982|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 2, 2019|
|Job duration:||12 months|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
|Job location:||United States|
Are you looking for the next frontier in QHSE? We are recruiting for the position of HSE Engineer right now based in Massachusetts/ East Coast.
• Planning and coordination of HSE activities and responsibilities.
• Standardization of Site HSE deliverables
• Planning, execution and follow-up on HSE activities/registrations
• Supervision, control and reporting on Contractor related:
• Risk assessments and method statements
• HSE arrangements & construction activities
• Overall safety performance
• Incident analysis
• Ad hoc duties as required
HSE Role within Marine/Construction environment
NEBOSH General/International certificate
Degree/diploma Occupational Health and Safety.
Years of experience needed: More than 5 years (senior staff)
Should you be interested in the position of HSE Site Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Laura Smith, Business Manager - Houston in Houston, USA stating reference number LS-083982