|Job reference nr.:||AR-126983|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Engineering & Project Controls, Operations & Maintenance, QHSE|
|Start date:||February 1, 2022|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
We are looking for a fulltime HSE Technician for one of our clients in Friesland.
You will be supporting the HSE department by administrating HSE programs and will support in ensuring the required quality level of HSE programs for operations and production staff. In this position you will be reporting directly to the HSE Manager.
- Administrating HSE programs and KPI’s;
- Maintaining and updating the HSE Management System, website and file system;
- Assist with HSE awareness, induction and training programs;
- Assist with action tracking from HSE inspections, compliance and audit programs;
- Maintaining ERP manuals and fire-fighting / rescue plans;
- Assisting with analysis and trending of HSE data;
- Provide general HSE support for the field and office;
- Management System;
- Responsible for maintenance of the management system;
- Responsible for facilitating the HSE MS management review;
- First line Contact;
- Coordinate and follow up on HSE actions coming from HSE Site visits, Incident Investigations, Near- miss and Hazard reports as well as HSE Worksite meetings;
- Analysis and trending of Incident Reports, Near-Miss and Hazard reports and HSE Worksite Meetings;
- Organize HSE induction/training;
- Assist during ( Contractor) Safety days and HSE Campaigns;
- Assists with HSE Induction/ onboarding programs for staff and Contractors;
- Assists with Emergency Exercises;
- Maintain Authority inspection and action tracking register.
Who are you?
- You have a BSc in Safety Management Degree Level II (HVK), HSE, oil/ gas discipline or other relevant degree;
- You have strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Dutch is a necessity;
- You are able to demonstrate an understanding of the oil and gas industry;
- You are proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals;
- You're a safety oriented person, positive and engaging and able to prioritize competing activities.
What will you get?
- You will be working for an international organization;
- A position where you will work independently as well as in a team;
- An organization with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A long-term job with a competitive salary.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.