HSEQ Document Controller
|Job reference nr.:||CR-101349|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Operations & Maintenance, Platforms & Jack Ups, QHSE|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 6, 2020|
|Job duration:||11 months|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We are recruiting for the position of HSEQ Document Controller right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Aberdeen, United Kingdom to review.
- Maintain management systems documentation and records in accordance with the client’s policies and practices.
- Assist with ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 audits and proactively manage the client’s systems to ensure compliance.
- Ensure documents and procedures as per contract requirements for clients are managed effectively and assist with quarterly reviews as necessary.
- Issue transmittals and workflows from the EDMS.
- Monitor and track closing out of review and approval cycles, providing a weekly report on items open/closed and proactively expediting further closure of open items.
- Provide input with development of document control procedures and work instructions.
- Train regional personnel on correct usage of the client’s EDMS.
- Maintain the library and central filing system – including controlled documents and records.
- Support indexing and archiving of paper records to offsite storage provider as required.
- Support requests for retrieval of paper records from offsite storage provider.
- Prepare for distribution by performing the following tasks: typing, label making, page assembly, copying of manuals/drawings, reports, analyses, and scanning.
- Develop slide presentations and communication documents as required.
- Primary point of contact for incoming documentation packages via FedEx, DHL, courier etc.
- Interface with all departments in the performance of job functions.
- Complete technical writing as necessary.
- Oversee document control checklist.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four years’ experience working in Document Control.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience and good understanding of modern web based Electronic Document Management Systems (“EDMS”), as well as traditional paper based systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new procedures and systems within a project environment.
- Proactive; ability to work independently or with groups.
- Knowledge of HTML, SharePoint, and graphic development is a plus.
- Strong technical writing skills.
Should you be interested in the position of HSEQ Document Controller, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chelsea Robertson, Account Manager in Aberdeen, United Kingdom stating reference number null