ICT Specialist - Bristol
|Job reference nr.:||FR-126098|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for a passionate skilled IT Support Technician to work in our Bristol office to help support our global teams and continuously improve services for your colleagues.
The IT Support technician role is perfect for individuals who enjoy supporting others, work with a clear list of tasks, can manage their own workload, communicate and create relationships with colleagues across the globe, is service driven and eager to learn about new processes and systems.
Atlas Professionals is a global leading recruitment company in the oil and gas, marine and renewables industry with 25 offices in 18 countries and over 300 employees. We are the leading global recruitment company in our industries and believe few things are more essential to people than finding and keeping meaningful work. Atlas is the nexus, where our visionary clients find the professionals they need at the frontier of Energy, Marine and Renewables. Our values are at the heart of everything we do and investing in people is important to us; we are transparent, open and straightforward and we do what we promise.
This position is responsible for providing client-centered service in application, hardware, and printing support. In addition to ongoing ServiceDesk activities you will provide face-to-face user and hardware support for the local UK offices. You will be working with Microsoft Office 365 and the Azure environment and you will be comfortable consulting with our your colleagues to help find the right solution.
You will work closely with the ICT team in the Netherlands and our service desk in Ukraine and sit in this team to offer a solution driven service.
As an IT Support Technician, you are the first point of contact and source of information for your colleagues who are facing technical and functional challenges. You will also be responsible for and have experience in the following;
- Identifying, evaluating, and prioritising customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- Assisting with problems by providing guidance regarding application and hardware issues.
- Resolving and/or referring more complex problems through a defined escalation process.
- Providing colleagues with online training in the use of systems and application programs.
- Following up with colleagues to ensure that their inquiries are resolved within the agreed upon time frame.
- Processing enquiries using a ticketing system and maintaining historical records and related problem documentation.
- Interfacing with remote team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
- Reviewing and recommending modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions. Whenever this is not possible, the ICT specialist sets the right expectations and informs the user about any delay in resolution of the problem, as soon as this delay occurs.
- Local office facility tasks including (but not limited to) local network administration, meeting room(s) maintenance and user hardware support.
- Driving licence preferred – some travel between office locations may be required
You’ll work in an international dynamic environment, where no day is the same;
We give you plenty of space to develop yourself and your career. Feel free to be an entrepreneur, an apprentice and a team player with us, and above all to be yourself. Everyone is welcome at Atlas Professionals
Excellent working conditions with a friendly working atmosphere with, of course, nice colleagues!
We are fortunate to have a fantastic team, great professionals working for us and clients that we have worked with for years. We look to build teams that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, abilities and ultimately decide employment on the basis of merit. If you're eager to join the Atlas family and to learn more about our unique industry and think you have what we're looking for, then we would love to hear from you.