ICT Specialist - Odessa
|Job reference nr.:||IO-097845|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
Atlas Professionals is a recruitment organisation in the Energy and Marine industry. For the ICT department at our headquarters in Hoofddorp (The Netherlands), we are looking for an ICT specialist who will be based in Odessa, Ukraine. An introduction training will be arranged for a newcomer in the head office so an ideal candidate should be willing to travel abroad.
The ICT Specialist is responsible for:
- Answering help desk telephone calls and e-mail inquiries to ensure needs are met.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- Assists in resolving technical problems by providing guidance regarding application and hardware issues.
- Resolves and/or refers more complex problems through a defined escalation process.
- Develop and provide colleagues with online training in the use of systems and application programs.
- Follows up with colleagues to ensure that their inquiries are resolved within the agreed upon time frame.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a ticketing system and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Interfaces with remote team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues. Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions. Whenever this is not possible, the ICT specialist sets the right expectations and informs the user about any delay in resolution of the problem, as soon as this delay occurs.
Education & Training:
• Vocational Degree in ICT, or the ability to perform at this level by industry experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Windows to the level required for user support.
- Knowledge and understanding of thin clients, desktop hard and software, mobile phones.
- General network functioning knowledge.
- Business and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working for an international company.
- Customer service or other telephone experience.
- Fluent in the English Language, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to communicate well with colleagues with limited ICT knowledge.
- Experience working with and skilled in the use of service desk software would be a benefit.
Behaviour & Competencies:
- Able to work remotely, without direct supervision but as a team player.
- Willing to travel
Should you be interested in the position of ICT Specialist, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Iryna Orel, HR Administrator in Odessa, Ukraine stating reference number IO-097845