ICT Specialist/System Administrator
|Job reference nr.:||AH-079709|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
Atlas Professionals is a market leading, international Company which supplies quality personnel into the on- an offshore oil and gas industry. Our clients are the world’s leading companies of this industry. For our Odessa office we’re looking for a ICT Specialist/System Administrator to join our team.
Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you like to be part of a successful team? And do you have aspirations of progressing your career within an international Company? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
Most common tasks but limited to.
- Intake and registering of end user incidents, solve incidents and escalating/working together to/with appropriate solution groups or external suppliers.
- Creating knowledgebase articles for ICT department, end user staff.
- Writing documentation about ICT procedures, end users equipment.
- Delivering end user support on applications like Office 2013/2017, Skype, Acrobat reader etc.
- Installation and replacement of thin clients via HP Device Manager, thick clients, printers, telephones, iPads and iPhones.
- Desk cable management, LAN cable management, switch, router and firewall management.
- Creating and modifying user accounts.
- Managing Cloud based Meraki access points and Fortigate/Fortiswitch devices.
- May need to visiting Atlas offices for end user support, LAN/WAN management, office moves/refurbishments.
Should you be interested in the position of ICT Specialist/System Administrator , please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Alex Huneker, HR Executive in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AH-079709