Instrument & Controls Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||LS-117534|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||May 1, 2021|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
Looking for a temporary job as Instrument Engineer in Norway? Atlas Professionals in Stavanger, Norway. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Instrument & Controls Engineer.
The Instrument and Control engineer is part of the FPSO topside engineering team and the System Engineering team. The Instrument and control engineer will review drawings and documents, participate in design reviews with focus on conceptual design and detail design from FPSO contractor during the execution phase of the FPSO project.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Follow up and support FPSO Contractor within the instrument & control area in the execution phase
- Elevate issues with recommendations to Engineering Manager
- Monitor progress of system packages (key milestones, procurement, reviews, deviations, etc)
- Focus on technical and regulatory compliance and communicate with Company Technical Authority regarding non-conformances.
Follow up the I&C discipline FPSO contractor work scope;
- Marine Control systems
- Utility control systems
- Field Instrumentation
- MSc in relevant special field. Relevant experience can compensate for less formal education
- Recent years of experience with engineering, installation and commissioning from similar role in major engineering projects
- Preferable operational experience from NCS
- Specialist knowledge in key activities
- Familiar with Vår Energi management system, VEMS
- In depth knowledge in Norwegian legislation and Norsok standards
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button.