Lead Marine Process
|Job reference nr.:||CL-084106|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||December 11, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
Are you an experienced Engineer looking for a new challenge in Singapore? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Singapore for the position of Lead Marine Process.
- Under Lead Engineer Guidance define concepts, plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Marine Process System within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues.Under guidance manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering related problems.
- Develops Design philosophies, Engineering specifications, PFD, P&ID drawings, data sheets, calculations, Equipment sizing specific to the assigned project and validates them with the Lead Engineer
- Evaluates all the bids received for process and utility packages from various suppliers, and provide comments/approval to Mechanical engineer, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering requirements. Reviews/checks drawings and documents from team members.
- Participates in meetings, reviews progress and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues.
- Singaporeans & Singapore PRs to apply only
- 8 - 10 yrs experience
- Has prior experience working on FPSOs
- A Team player
Should you be interested in the position of Lead Marine Process, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-084106