Lead Process Safety Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||CL-084112|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||December 11, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Lead Process Safety Engineer with one of the clients of the office in Singapore. It’s a temporary position in Singapore. Do you have the necessary experience?
- Define concepts and critical deliverables, lead, plan, manage, control, review and deliver engineering deliverables of Process Safety for the assigned project efficiently according to the specified technical requirements, timelines and budget, and to manage project resources and independently deal with and resolve all issues of the project, and provide guidance to the assigned team.
- Singaporeans & Singapore PRs to apply only
- Bachelors Degree of engineering
- 10+ years of experience in process safety in Oil/Gas Sector
- Has prior experience working on FPSOs
- A Team player
Should you be interested in the position of Lead Process Safety Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore, Singapore stating reference number CL-084112